The following description outlines the responsibilities for the position as Account Manager. Account Manager develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients and provides them with products and services that ensure client satisfaction.
- Refuse Specialists past due.
- Reduce hauler past due amounts as defined by the Company.
- Develops relationships with clients.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
- Working with Haulers on Past Due credit issues, Resolutions, Credits, Overcharges, and Short Pays
- Working with Clients; Send Monthly Reports, collection of Refuse Specialists open and payments to haulers
- Notification of stop services and aging invoices
- Client training on reading invoices, identifying savings, and payment history
- Account reconciliation
- Rate discrepancies and account issues with haulers via phone and email
- Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
- Resolves customer concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- *The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Auditing invoices for short pays
- Change of ownerships
- Rectify self-inflicted internal issues
- Internal rate discrepancy (annual increase, service level change)
- Data clean-up (updates of all contact data; Hauler and Client)
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal Skills – Listens to others attentively; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Maintains confidentiality; Maintains relationships with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
- Ability to create reconciliations in excel.